Do I need a New Bed?
Getting a good nights sleep is essential and leaves you feeling fit healthy and refreshed for whatever the day brings you. Your bed should be a comfortable sanctuary of rest and relaxation. As with any household goods, a bed doesn’t last forever, even if it still looks clean and fresh it may not be giving you the support and quality of sleep it did many years ago.
The lifespan of a mattress can be affected by many factors such as the kids using it as a trampoline, gaining or loosing weight, or if it is used as a spare occasional use bed or your own bed.
Generally, a mattress is believed to have a lifespan of around 7 years, so if you have had your bed more than seven years, consider the following:
- Are you sleeping in the bed as well as you used to?
- Are you waking with any aches and pains
- Have you slept better in a different bed, e.g. hotel bed?
- Do you wake up every time your partner moves in bed?
- Are there any visible signs of wear and tear such as rips in the fabric or any lumps or sagging.
If the answer to any of the above, it’s maybe time to treat yourself to a new mattress. There are countless types of new mattress’s to choose from in our Chesterfield Bed shop and the right one for you will depend on your personal choice and comfort level. This is why it is important to call into a bed shop and try the different types of mattress out. You may feel a little silly lying down in a bed shop, but when you are getting a great night’s sleep, silly is the last thing you’ll be feeling!
Call in at our Chesterfield shop to meet our friendly and informative team who will be able to help you choose the right bed/mattress for your needs. You can see a selection of our beds, mattress’s, headboards and bedroom furniture ranges in our showroom. We can be found in Chesterfield town centre as follows:
Or, just give us a call on 01246 277355 and we’ll be more than happy to provide you with more information including order lead times and our delivery schedules. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We are proud to sell products from manufacturers who are members of the National Bed Federation.
- Myself and everyone from the New Divan Man team...
- It’s that time of year again when we upda...
- Getting a good nights sleep is essential and le...
- The NBF is one of the most respected trade asso...
- New Divan Man is proud to stock products that a...